What type of suit do I need if I race?

Post on 1:37 am Saturday 9th January 2016

In Britain, in competitions run by local clubs affiliated to the Motor Sport Association participants, are required to wear a coverall made from fabric which meets FIA standards. Any participant in international events held under FIA auspices must wear a suit made to the current FIA standards also. We always recommend customers to check the regulations for the event or series in which they intend to compete as there may be differences from the general guide lines. A typical example of this may be drag racing or other very high risk events where a suit made to the higher SFI standard may be required.

Throstle Nest Mill, Leeds Road, Nelson, Lancashire, England, BB9 7QZ

© Jays Racewear Copyright 2024

click to open

Thank you for joining Jays Members Club please remember to add sales@jaysracewear.co.uk to your approved senders list to prevent emails from going into spam.

We’d also love you to join us on Twitter and Facebook by clicking here